SUB-ZERO SERVICE PRO ARE EXPERTS AT SUB-ZERO PRO 48 REFRIGERATOR REPAIR
SUB-ZERO is a premier global kitchen appliance company that earned its reputation as a top tier manufacturer of residential kitchen appliances with continual expansion and improvement on its product lines since the company’s inception in 1945. Proud to be Made in America and managed by the third generation of family members of founder Westye F. Bakke, Sub-Zero continues earn more customers by sticking to tried-and-true business practices of providing the best refrigeration and cooking products in the marketplace, backed by unparalleled customer service and best-in-industry warranties.
Anyone who has priced a Sub-Zero Pro 48 refrigeration system knows that they are not inexpensive. Today’s consumer also knows that the old saying you get what you pay for rings particularly true in the case of a Sub-Zero refrigerator or freezer. When you buy Sub-Zero, you buy the brand promise of state-of-the art functionality, durability, extreme longevity and flawless design. In short, a Sub-Zero Pro 48 appliance is a property value-enhancing investment.
A Sub-Zero Pro 48 refrigerator or freezer equates to delicious food of the highest nutritional value at all times. Raw foods that are gaining more and more in popularity these days are guaranteed to stay crisp, fresh and and appealing after a few days refrigeration as they are when they first arrive from a local Farmer’s Market or grocery store.
Sub-Zero Pro 48 Refrigeration Products
Refrigeration and wine preservation systems can be highly complex. Sub-Zero manufactures a vast selection of models including side-by-side refrigerators and freezers, French door models glass door refrigerators and freezers, over and under refrigeration and freezing units, full freezers and refrigerators, including by the professional designation of Pro 48.
Sub-Zero Pro 48 exteriors can be easily customizable with a stainless steel or overlay exterior finish, exterior touch controls, interior spill-proof glass shelving accompanied by a automatically-closing glass or traditional door. This elegant and highly functional Sub-Zero Pro 48 configuration accommodates any kitchen décor as a built-in refrigeration system or a free-standing unit.
For easy monitoring, the Sub-Zero Pro 48 offers exterior temperature display powered by a durable microprocessor with easy-to-read touch controls shelves and stainless steel trim.
All Sub-Zero refrigerators offer dual cooling system which allows the freezer to maintain a constant temperature and the refrigerator to be climatized to a desired cooling point. Another awesome Sub-Zero feature is the Pro 48’s ability to eliminate moisture and odor while keeping food cooler and fresher longer.
If you wish to purchase additional options or accessories for your Sub-Zero Pro 48, you may do so from the manufacturer’s website and Sub-Zero Service Pro will gladly dispatch an appliance technician to install any such added features.
SUB-ZERO PRO 48 REFRIGERATOR REPAIR
While common problems can be easily repaired, when it comes to electrical malfunctions, thermostat issues, climatization stabilization and other more complex complaints, a Sub-Zero factory-trained technician is your best bet in getting your refrigeration investment back to full operating capacity. Even when you suspect that something is not quite right with your Sub-Zero refrigerator, freezer, wine cooler or other appliance, it is better to be safe than sorry by calling us.
Sub-Zero Pro 48 Troubleshooting and Preventative Maintenance
Notwithstanding the cost of a refrigeration unit, like any electro-mechanical device, even a Sub-Zero integrated refrigeration system can require repair from time to time. Durability of any home appliance is greatly enhanced by scheduled maintenance, periodic troubleshooting and repair at the first sign of trouble.
Here are a handful of issues that sometimes crop up with integrated refrigeration units:
- Flashing Service Light: Your owner’s manual will identify all possible flashing service light warnings,however, often it is triggered when one or more cooling zones has been running too long.
- Temperature Sensor: A flashing light will deploy when a temperature sensor is getting ready to go bad or may be indication of a dirty condenser. If you’ve turned the unit off and on using the power key and the light is still flickering, call Sub-Zero Service Pro.
- Compression problems: The hardest-working component in a refrigerator is its compressor. It propels coolant throughout the mechanism and come sometimes become overheated, particularly as the Sub-Zero unit ages.
- Condenser problems: Those coils at the back of your refrigerator are the condenser coils. They easily attract dust, dirt, oil and other particles which can be difficult to clean. Although manufacturers suggest that a condenser be cleaned every few months, typically they are cleaned less often and even never, in some cases. Although this can be done without training, it is cumbersome and can be done better by a technician with specific knowledge about condensers and refrigeration operation.
- Inadvertently Left Open Drawers: If your refrigerator or freezer exhibits accumulations of frost, first check to see if any doors were unable to close because of bulging food or another obstruction.
- Warmer Than Usual: If your refrigerator temperature has been atypically warmer, recheck the control settings and check the condenser for accumulations of gunk.
- Ice-Maker Malfunction: When your icemakers stops producing ice you should it may have been accidentally turned off or the water supply may have become disconnected.
- Heated Zone Near Freezer: This is a telltale sign that your condenser needs cleaning.
- Extra Condensation: During summer months more frequent door opening and higher temperatures may cause greater quantities of condensation may form inside your refrigerator. It is also a signal for you to check drawers and doors to ensure that they are sealed properly and can close with ease.
- Wear and tear: Mechanical parts simply wear out over time. This is particularly true about gaskets, seals and other rubber or plastic parts. When a refrigerator cannot seal properly, it causes uneven cooling. Any particles of disintegrating rubber, plastic or household dust accumulations can damage the condenser if not removed.
- Micro-leaks: Small leaks fron your refrigeration unit typically leave behind a telltale smell. Drainage system problems are easier to notice and must be drained immediately to ensure the proper functioning of the refrigeration unit.
Sub-Zero Pro 48 Additional Tips
Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator repair or replacement parts can be purchased through the manufacturer’s website. They offer several different repair plans such as: two, five and twelve year residential warranty terms. If you are unable to fix your refrigerator, contact a Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator repair person for assistance.
Sub-Zero Pro 48 Optimized Functionality
Designers rave about Sub-Zero Pro 48’s sleek lines and stainless steel exteriors while food officionados understand that not only to Sub-Zero products look great, but they are great for storing quality foods used to create exeptional meals. Each Sub-Zero Pro 48 refrigerator was designed with specific food storage needs in mind. Each compartment has been optimized to house a particular kind of food and to keep it as fresh as possible until it is used to create a cuilinary masterpiece or be consumed as-is.
Its hard not to love a Sub-Zero refrigerator or freezer as they easily fit with any kitchen environment. They are manufactured to easily adapt to kitchen cabinent finishes, making them a natural part of any kitchen’s interior or exterior landscape. This polished, integrated look enables Sub-Zero cooling systems to meld with any décor or kitchen style from the most traditional to the avantgard, contemporary or ultramodern. The often oversized Sub-Zero easily blends into the kitchen scenery.
Sub-Zero Pro 48 Product Guaranty and Warranties
Although Sub-Zero Pro 48 under counter refrigerator must be built into the counter underneath it and repairs are likely more costly than a stand-alone refrigerator, Sub-Zero under counter units also come with a best-in-class warranty that underwrites the cost of appliance repair and carpentry, with 2,5 and 12-year residential plans available.
Because Sub-Zero is a top rung kitchen appliance manufacturer, the company enjoys long-standing relationships with companies such as Sub-Zero Service Pro, factory-certified experts in Sub-Zero appliance repair.
Sub-Zero Kitchen Appliances
Sub-Zero Ranges: From refrigeration units to complimentary lines of kitchen products, Sub-Zero also offers high performing cook tops, kitchen stoves, wall ovens, ventilation products and warming drawers through Sub-Zero’s sister company, Wolf – that rivals competitors such as SUB-ZERO, Thermador and Dacor.
Sub-Zero melds the ease-of-use of conventional top-tier home refrigeration and cooking facility with state-of-the-art engineering and durability provided by commercial cooking and cooling appliances. Sub-Zero joined the SUB-ZERO brand in conforming commercial appliances for in-home use.
With this degree manufacturing quality, Sub-Zero appliances are best maintained by appliance repair technicians who are factory-trained in repair, installation and preventative maintenance of Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances.
Due to the complexity of these refrigeration and cooking products, it is crucial that their installation, maintenance and repair be made by appliance technicians expert in servicing Sub-Zero refrigeration and Wolf cooking products. When it is time for your Sub-Zero or Wolf appliance to be looked at, we stand ready to serve as your go-to, one-stop appliance rescue service provider for Sub-Zero and Wolf products.
WHY WE ARE UNIQUE
High-quality brand appliances add value to a home or business so keeping your appliance investment working optimally is the best think you can do to ensure longevity of your appliances and maintain added value to your home or business.
You’ve heard the expression, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” This old adage particularly applies to repair or maintenance of your Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances. Don’t take our word for it. Ask around. Once you do, you will learn that we are your best choice for Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance repair in Southern California. Not only are we licensed, bonded and insured for your peace of mind, we can often make a service call on the same day of your service request. We offer weekend, evening and early morning appointments to accommodate the work schedules of our customers.
Work performed by SUB-ZERO SERVICE PRO is backed by one of the best guarantees in the industry. We are insured, licensed and bonded our appliance technicians have passed stringent background and experience checks.
Call (800) 520-7059 to schedule your appointment today!